Recently I’ve attended a few industry conferences and they all have been chock-full of great information and what always seems to be a ‘hot topic’ are the industry apps.
So, after much trial and error, I’ve put together a list of some of the current apps that help you stay organized, connected and informed.
You can download these apps right to your smartphone or tablet and start using them right away.
Here is my list of Smart Apps for Smart Devices:
- Icalendar – works on all apps across the board and you can share with everyone. It is a computer file format which allows Internet users to send meeting requests and tasks to other Internet users by sharing or sending files in this format through various methods.
- ATracker pro – works on what you’re doing with your schedule. ATracker is a time tracking application which is very easy to use and requires minimal setup. On the main screen, you see the complete user defined task list and the overview of today’s time spending. You can start/stop time recording simply by tapping a task.
- Producteev – A network is your company’s workplace on Producteev. It includes all your projects, tasks and collaborators in one convenient and easy-to-use interface. It can also manage your projects, tasks and priorities.
- iAnnotate – is all new and better than ever. It’s the best way to read, annotate, and share PDFs, Microsoft Office files, images and web pages! Over 1 million people turn to iAnnotate to take notes, sign agreements, highlight documents, insert stamps and more. New in v4: iPhone support, iPad Pro and multitasking support, automatic Apple Pencil detection, shape annotations, improved web markup, enhanced support for OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), iCloud Drive, and iCloud backup
- GoToMeeting – web conferencing software makes it simple and cost-effective to collaborate online with colleagues and customers in real time.
- Join.Me or Zoom – Both are web-based video conference apps, so you can take a meeting in the comfort of your own home or on the road.
These additional apps are for video and photos – they are amazing at keeping your videos sharp and organized. Check them out and see which one is right for you.
Photo & Video
- Photoshop / Adobe
- Photo shot express
- Mix and Fix – photoshop fix
- Loopideo – use to loop video for looping video.
- Shutterfly and Snapfish
- Trip tracker – Flight away – Flight Track – Gateguru
- Airline apps
- Mobile passport
Event & Social Media
- Speed Test
- Hootsuite and Apps
- FB pages Manager
- Eventbrite / evite
- Social tables
- Sleep cycle
- Ibaby view
- Cozi family organizer
- Fry’s app
- Wunderlist / Evernotes
- Hub family Organizer
- Wundermap (Accuweather)
So, with my smart app list, you will be ready for any job that comes your way.